WILO VEROLINE IP-E 65/115-1.5/2 – 3 PHASE CIRCULATION PUMP
Industrial circulation pump
The VeroLine IP-E 65/115-1.5/2 from Wilo is an electronically controlled glanded single pump in in-line design with flange connection and automatic power adjustment.
Applications include pumping of heating water (acc. to VDI 2035), cold water and water/glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling systems.
- Minimum Efficiency Index (MEI) ≥ 0.4
- Permissible temperature range -20 °C to +120 °C
- Mains connection
- 3~400 V ±10 %, 50 Hz
- 3~380 V -5 % +10 %, 60 Hz
- Protection class IP 55
- Nominal diameter DN 65
- Max. operating pressure 10 bar
- Simple operation with red-button technology and display
- Integrated dual pump management
- Integrated full motor protection (PTC thermistor sensor) with trip electronics